Peace, health and community are Lifecore Yoga’s focus. They strive to help you with your goals by providing a relaxing environment and highly trained yoga instructors. Lifecore is more than just Yoga. It is a place to unite with others who have similar goals as you do. Forming a special community that will give you the support you need to improve your overall health, while finding inner peace.
Lifecore Yoga offers a variety of classes that focus on different aspects, such as relaxation, flexibility, weight loss and fitness. It makes no difference if you are a beginner or a pro, Lifecore Yoga has a class for you. All classes are focused on Vinyasa yoga. This type of yoga combines the use of breathing, movement and strength techniques to reach a mind-body union. Here is a list of classes that you can take at Lifecore Yoga.
- LifeCore Start (LCS) – This is the basics, which will help you gain a general knowledge of yoga techniques. Perfect class for those who are new to yoga.
- Gentle Yoga (GY) – Provides relaxing breathing and posture techniques that will help agility and movement. Great for working out stiff joints.
- LifeCore Regenerate (LCR) – This class takes place in a candle lit environment, which helps connect the body and mind through breathing, muscle strengthening and ridding yourself of unwanted tension.
- LifeCore 1 (LC1) – This class will teach you about correct posture by focusing on positioning, alteration and breathing.
- LifeCore Mixed Level (LCM) – Intermediate yoga students will take the next step in expanding their yoga skills. This class will introduce a variety of posture positions. Moderate Heat.
- LifeCore 2 (LC2) – Builds on intermediate and advanced student’s skills, by introducing complex postures and flow. Sizzling Heat.
Other classes offered include:
- All Levels Yoga (ALY)
- Yoga to Tone (Y2T)
- Gentle Yoga to Tone (GY2T)
- LifeCore Barre (LCB)
If you’re ready to start building a new you, a yoga class at Lifecore Yoga may be the answer.